Saturday, May 2

Secret Lentil Show Schedule 2015


I do a handful of shows in and around Syracuse New York.
Here's what I have lined up so far for 2015.

City Market - Sunday May 10th - Armory Square Syracuse
City Market - Sunday June 14th - Armory Square Syracuse
Finger Lakes Lavender Festival - July 11th + 12th - Skaneateles New York
Quilting By The Lake Mini-Mall Night - Onondaga Community College, Allyn Hall, Syracuse
   Tuesday July 21st 7 to 9pm and
   Tuesday July 28th 7 to 8:30 pm
   This event is part of the Schweinfurth Art Center's conference and is open to the public.
Craft and Craft - July 23rd - Everson Museum Syracuse - 5-8 pm
City Market - Sunday August 9th - Armory Square Syracuse
City Market - Sunday October 11th - Armory Square Syracuse 
Delavan Center Annual Open Studios - Friday + Saturday November 6th + 7th - Syracuse
Plowshares Craftsfair and Peace Festival - December 5th + 6th - Syracuse

I'll add more details as I have them.
Yes, I take all major credit cards and cash.
And yes I have a dressing room in my booth. Yay!